Team PROTOform driver Paul Lemieux took home a huge momentum-building victory in Heemstede, NED just one month away from the IFMAR Electric Touring Car World Championships, reports RedRC.
After a disappointing showing at the previous week’s ETS race, Lemieux bounced back with a vengeance, taking TQ honors along with all three A-Mains to nab the trophy. The American now sets his sights on the biggest prize of all: the World Championships at this very same track, July 21-28.
Once again the race body of choice – not only for the podium but the entire A-main – was the PROTOform LTC-R. Naoto Matsukura captured the runner-up position, while Team PROTOform’s Viktor Wilck stretched his podium streak to three straight after a win at the Reedy Race and runner-up at ETS: Round 5.
IFMAR Electric Touring Car World Championship Warm-Up Race
- Paul Lemieux – PROTOform LTC-R
- Naoto Matsukura – PROTOform LTC-R
- Viktor Wilck – PROTOform LTC-R
- Ronald Völker – PROTOform LTC-R
- Jilles Groskamp – PROTOform LTC-R
- Alexander Hagberg – PROTOform LTC-R
- Marc Rheinard – PROTOform LTC-R
- Hayato Matsuzaki – PROTOform LTC-R
- Marc Fischer – PROTOform LTC-R
- Yannic Prümper – PROTOform LTC-R
Congrats to Paul and the rest of Team PROTOform for a great showing!